Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Fitness & Nutrition
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT – Odessa College
PTA’s in the State of Texas are licensed by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Some events, Be a high school graduate or have earned a GED Also available upon request are acceptance and matriculation rates, graduation rates and
Acceptance Rates Of SU Students Into Health Professions Programs
Acceptance Rates of SU Students into Health Professions Programs If you clicked here and were hoping to see what percent of Salisbury University students get into medical school, physical therapy school, etc., we’re sorry to disappoint you.
Texas Woman’s University. School of Physical Therapy. Dallas – Houston . Table of Acceptance and Matriculation rates for recent 3-year cycles:
Adherence rates are low in patients with chronic conditions , Acceptance AAQ-II x x x Flexible goal-adjustment FGA x x x Process in addition to physical therapy improves motivational factors and treatment outcomes
Check all CLEP exams for potential acceptance at UND. It’s A Fact. . . • UND has competitive tuition rates when compared to other professional programs. nursing, social work, physical therapy, communication sciences and disorders, and physicians assistant programs.
Doctor Of Physical Therapy Program Cost
Physical Therapy Acceptance and Application Fees. 3. Tuition for the DPT program will be at the graduate school rate for each credit hour (resident or non-resident rate). 4. and residence life room and board rates 7. Clinical Rotation Expenses, e.g. travel,
California State University Northridge
School System (4.6%) March/April 2012: Students are Notified of Acceptance into Program An alternate list is generated & applicants are notified as spots become Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy . Faculty Advisors
BUTLER COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
High School Attended Did you graduate? Yes, Year No, GED College(s SECTION D – Experience in Physical Therapy The licensing examination (National Physical Therapy Examination, or NPTE) passing rates from the PTA Program for the years 2009, 2010 and 2011 were 100%,
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT – Odessa College
PTA’s in the State of Texas are licensed by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Some events, Be a high school graduate or have earned a GED Also available upon request are acceptance and matriculation rates, graduation rates and graduate employment rates.