Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Fitness & Nutrition
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
Master’s Degree Graduates Credit SRU With Building Rock …
Their career talents and capitalize on opportunities. of education degrees, while nearly 600 hold master or doctor of physical therapy degrees. After several years in the secondary school classroom teaching physical education,
Sp_ppassist – Texas Department Of State Health Services Mobile
It is important that everyone at the school knows you as the supervisor and as identifying individual strengths or weaknesses in an effort to remediate weaknesses and capitalize on strengths as well as indicating direction Occupational and physical therapy data show that assistants in
For Students With physical Handicaps, Self-image Is Extremely …
For students with physical handicaps, self-image is extremely strengths are and capitalize on them. These children need to feel as enrolling her in a therapy program or a school, talking to a specialist about prosthetic devices
COMMONLY USED ASSESSMENT And SCREENING INSTRUMENTS
Measuring School Readiness 7. Statistical and Measurement Concepts 9. Individualizing the curriculum to capitalize on a child=s strengths to help address his/her special needs; 2) Academic Therapy Publications, 1990.
A RESOURCE GUIDE FOR TEACHERS Of EDUCABLE MENTALLY RETARDED …
Generally they do not have physical characteristics which set them apart from other children. 2. Educationally they learn in much the same way that other children do. They begin school at the same regular periods of speech therapy.
Style Guide:Layout 1 – Durham Technical Community College
COTA Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Do not refer to Durham Tech as a school or as Tech. 2.3 Durham Technical Community College — official boards of di- do capitalize. Examples: Seventy employees hold master’s degrees.
VOL 2 • ISSUE 1 L•I•F•E
capitalize on these changes by continuing to provide the best in services and facilities. • Physical therapy (stretching and strengthening exercises) • Steroid injections • Weight loss Law School and is an attorney practicing at Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren,
School Phobia – Department Of Educational Studies | College …
3. What physical feature are you most proud of? 4. In what That there is invariably a right, precise, and perfect solution to problems Rational Emotive Therapy What is your best sport? 3. What physical feature are you most proud of? 4. In what school subject do you feel most
High Flu Activity Continues Nationwide Jennifer Www.cdc.gov …
Ated from high school. She graduated in 2006, but pediatric rehab business that provided physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to primarily autistic children. If you do get the flu, there are antiviral drugs that can treat
College Of Nursing And Health Professions
Is Professor, School of Occupation and Leisure Sciences, The University of Sydney, PO Box 170, Lidcombe, NSW 1825 Australia; (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Rupal Darji, Jodi Frable, Carrie James, and Rebecca Warren, physical therapy stu-dents at the time of capitalize on the unique
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS. – Home // Memorial Hospital Of South …
Please accept my thanks for all you do to create health in this community. Sincerely, Philip A. Newbold. to capitalize on the school's research capabilities. to attend physical therapy, something that
Style And Usage Manual – Colby College | Four-Year Liberal …
Carl E. Nelson Physical Therapy Center Dunaway Squash Courts Field House Wadsworth Gymnasium Do not capitalize first-year student, sophomore, junior, high school students Internet lifestyle lifelong SPellInG WordS And HYPHenAted WordS