Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Fitness & Nutrition
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
Pre-Physical Therapy – The Reed-Yorke Health Professions …
O Kinesiology majors for some Physical Therapy: http://www.hhp.umd.edu/KNES/ o School of Chemical and Life Sciences for Biology and Chemistry majors: Develop good study habits and skills: http://www.counseling.umd.edu/LAS/
Physical & Occupational Therapy, Cytotechnology, Dental Hygiene, Health Information Management, School districts or departments of education Private business/industry Attain good grades in pre-medical technology course work, including biology,
Health Professions Advising Program – Salisbury University …
good grades but also on quality schools after any these majors if they also take the school prerequisites along with the regular curriculum. The for physical therapy Matthew Ng, respiratory therapy major, accepted to Rosalind Franklin
Anderson-Werkman Financial Center HOPE COLLEGE OFFICE OF …
• Communicates with various members of school system Research/Analytical Skills • Employs good observation skills • Identifies the physiological factors involved in physical movement and sports participation Premier Services Physical Therapy
English, Foreign Languages, History, Philosophy
Earn a doctoral degree in Physical Therapy Washington School of Physical Therapy website:(DPT), good problem solving skills; the BIOL& 221 Majors Ecology/Evolution 5 BIOL& 222. See Note
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK
School of Social Work. College of Applied Sciences and Arts. and the SJSU and Social Work Department web sites are good resources to help familiarize yourself with the University and our BASW Program, are required for social work majors. Units. General Education
Emphases: Pre-Physical Therapy; Physical Education Teaching …
Pre-Physical Therapy; Physical Education Teaching; Exercise Science Department: Elementary and secondary physical education teacher High school/college sports coach/manager New freshmen admitted to USU in good standing qualify for admission as human movement
School Of Health And Rehabilitation Sciences Health And …
Students intending to major in one of the majors in the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (SHRS) Doctor of Physical Therapy and the Master of Occupational Therapy). and help individuals prevent disease through good dietary practices.
Requirements For Pre-Physical Therapy Students, SIUC
(or ZOOL 118) 4 Cell and Molecular Biol, Genetics/Animal Biol high school chemistry & biology CHEM 200, 201, 202; 210, a good idea to keep a log of your hours, Typical majors for Pre-Occupational Therapy students are Biological Sciences/Biomed Track or Physiology (College of
Delta State University Division Of Biological And Physical …
Science courses designed for non-science majors are not acceptable. All physical or biological sciences listed at a particular •Admission to physical therapy school at UMMC requires a grade point average of at is realistically needed to have a good chance of getting into your desired
Health And Sports Sciences – Homepage — University Of …
Jobs allied health fields such as nursing and physical therapy as well as in such fields as avia ‐ tion Physical education is a good choice. • Most high school coaches also have teaching responsibilities which requires certification in a subject area
HEALTH SERVICES Speech Pathology, Audiology, Physical …
Physical therapy requires good knowledge of several basic sciences, including anatomy, physiology, biology, chemistry and physics. by school systems as the second largest employer. Doctoral degree preferred for university teaching positions.