Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
- Fitness & Nutrition
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
FY 2009 Project Abstracts For The Historically Black Colleges …
Master’s Degree Programs at Historically Black Colleges and Universities requiring a field experience in 7-12 public schools, Physical Therapy, Computer Science & Information Technology,
Florida A&M University
Premier school among historically black colleges and universities. The University has 13 schools and colleges and one institute. FAMU offers three professional degrees, the Juris Doctorial, PharmD, and Doctor of Physical Therapy. The University has eleven (11) doctoral programs which
Fall 2011 Enrollment Student Profile Student Profile 10,710 …
Designations as Historically Black and Hispanic Serving list of Military-Friendly Schools Source: Military Friendly Schools Website , Respiratory Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant Source: Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
A Study Of The Self-Regulated Learning Inventory On A HBCU …
In undergraduate students enrolled in a historically black college or university (HBCU). The Self Regulated Learning Inventory This study was particularly germane because the focus was on a graduate physical therapy program. This Courses taken at other schools and universities
ExPAN®College Search Criteria Worksheets
Private and Secular Very large (more than 15,000) Historically Black College therapy, counseling physics and physical sciences Law Teacher education—specific subjects Communications Liberal arts/multi-disciplinary studies Trade and industry
Introduction: Faculty Diversity In Dixie – AFT – American …
High schools, but never on a college level. 1. Harry W. Greene reported in the Jim Crow South taught at historically black colleges and universities Alabama State University now has doctoral programs in physical therapy, edu-cation,
KENTUCKY BOARD OF PHYSICAL THERAPY NEWSLETTER
PHYSICAL THERAPY NEWSLETTER BOARD ADDRESS 312 Whittington Parkway, Ste 102 inner city schools for 28 years, retiring in 2001. Since then, Historically, the Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy has held that requiring the current
I’m Not Just An Administrator. I’m Celebrating A Shared …
Historically Black Colleges and Universities to provide quality further extended by the numerous affiliations with schools of respiratory therapy and faculty members on staff at many VA medical VA physical therapists must have graduated from a physical therapy program accredited .
College Of Nursing And Health Sciences STRATEGIC PLAN Part B …
Develop linkages with Historically Black Colleges, starting with the 3+3 model in the physical therapy program Held, Rambur, Lincoln, Reed FY 06 Time commitment, scholarships; additional resources TBD from targeted schools. Satisfaction equal or better than University average.
Monday, October 22, 2012 Robert R. Lindgren President …
3 historically black colleges Lynchburg has also added a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program. 14 schools New pre-health recruiter/advisor New Science Building 20 . Proposals to increase Virginia graduates and STEM 21