Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Informatics
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
FY 2009 Project Abstracts For The Historically Black Colleges …
Master’s Degree Programs at Historically Black Colleges and Universities requiring a field experience in 7-12 public schools, Physical Therapy, Computer Science & Information Technology,
Florida A&M University
Premier school among historically black colleges and universities. The University has 13 schools and colleges and one institute. FAMU offers three professional degrees, the Juris Doctorial, PharmD, and Doctor of Physical Therapy. The University has eleven (11) doctoral programs which
Fall 2011 Enrollment Student Profile Student Profile 10,710 …
Designations as Historically Black and Hispanic Serving list of Military-Friendly Schools Source: Military Friendly Schools Website , Respiratory Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant Source: Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
A Study Of The Self-Regulated Learning Inventory On A HBCU …
In undergraduate students enrolled in a historically black college or university (HBCU). The Self Regulated Learning Inventory This study was particularly germane because the focus was on a graduate physical therapy program. This Courses taken at other schools and universities
ExPAN®College Search Criteria Worksheets
Private and Secular Very large (more than 15,000) Historically Black College therapy, counseling physics and physical sciences Law Teacher education—specific subjects Communications Liberal arts/multi-disciplinary studies Trade and industry
Introduction: Faculty Diversity In Dixie – AFT – American …
High schools, but never on a college level. 1. Harry W. Greene reported in the Jim Crow South taught at historically black colleges and universities Alabama State University now has doctoral programs in physical therapy, edu-cation,
KENTUCKY BOARD OF PHYSICAL THERAPY NEWSLETTER
PHYSICAL THERAPY NEWSLETTER BOARD ADDRESS 312 Whittington Parkway, Ste 102 inner city schools for 28 years, retiring in 2001. Since then, Historically, the Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy has held that requiring the current
I’m Not Just An Administrator. I’m Celebrating A Shared …
Historically Black Colleges and Universities to provide quality further extended by the numerous affiliations with schools of respiratory therapy and faculty members on staff at many VA medical VA physical therapists must have graduated from a physical therapy program accredited .
College Of Nursing And Health Sciences STRATEGIC PLAN Part B …
Develop linkages with Historically Black Colleges, starting with the 3+3 model in the physical therapy program Held, Rambur, Lincoln, Reed FY 06 Time commitment, scholarships; additional resources TBD from targeted schools. Satisfaction equal or better than University average.
Monday, October 22, 2012 Robert R. Lindgren President …
3 historically black colleges Lynchburg has also added a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program. 14 schools New pre-health recruiter/advisor New Science Building 20 . Proposals to increase Virginia graduates and STEM 21