Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Fitness & Nutrition
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
New York University The Steinhardt School DEPARTMENT OF …
letter and packet carefully. Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program Recommendation Form To the applicant: Please read and complete the top portion of this form. The Steinhardt School Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program
Application Instruction Sheet For The Doctor Of Physical …
Thank you for your interest in the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program offered One letter of recommendation must be from a licensed physical therapist who may School of Graduate Medical Education are followed by standards that apply to the professional discipline to which you have
OR STUDENT’S TELEPHONE NUMBER Doctor Of Physical Therapy OR …
Doctor of Physical Therapy > Please return this form to the address above. Center for Graduate and Adult Academic Services This letter of recommendation must be returned to the candidate for remission to the University of Hartford, Depar tment of Physical Therapy.
Doctorate Of Physical Therapy – Belmont University | Crash …
Interest, and motivation for pursuing study in physical therapy. One letter of recommendation must be from a licensed physical therapist. School of Physical Therapy Professional Entry Level Doctorate of Physical Therapy Degree Program 1900 Belmont Boulevard
SAMPLE SCHOOL SPEECH THERAPIST RECOMMENDATION LETTER THAT IS …
SAMPLE SCHOOL SPEECH THERAPIST RECOMMENDATION LETTER To Whom It May Concern: Date
IDAHO STATE UNIVERSITY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY PROGRAM
Questions about the process please contact the ISU Physical and Occupational Therapy Department at (208) 3 Requests for Letter of Recommendation – Form 8 Graduate School. The Occupational Therapy Program will accept copies of transcripts and
Langston School Of Physical Therapy University Doctor Of …
Directly to the School of Physical Therapy. Please seal the envelope and sign across the sealed flap. 1. How long have you known the applicant? _yrs. _mos. _____As a PT co-worker Other 2. Letter of recommendation: May be included, describing specific qualities or talents of the individual
SAMPLE LETTER OF IPAD RECOMMENDATION FROM PRIVATE SPEECH …
IPad as a communication device and has excelled in using it as both a therapy task device and as a way to communicate order for (NAME) to be able to indicate physical and health status (such as giving details about SAMPLE LETTER OF IPAD RECOMMENDATION FROM PRIVATE SPEECH THERAPIST.docx
Ohio University Graduate Education
Admission Requirements/Recommendation School of Rehabilitation and Communication Sciences Graduate Program/s: Physical Therapy *This category includes: personal statement, letter of intent, statement of purpose, philosophy of learning, autobiography,
PHYSICAL THERAPY PROGRAM – University Of Wisconsin …
PHYSICAL THERAPY PROGRAM University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public request to review the recommendation letter, we will provide you with a copy. Please check the appropriate box and sign below before giving this form to the individual from whom you
FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY – Florida Agricultural And Mechanical …
The Division of Physical Therapy operates within the School of Allied Health Sciences as a Request each person to (1) write a letter of recommendation (2) fill out the enclosed evaluation form and place in a sealed envelope, and give it to