Visit Your State Page For Full School Listings ===>
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Associate's
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Fitness & Nutrition
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Health Information Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Massage Therapy Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Massage Therapy
Virginia College continues the tradition ofgiving lives new direction, fulfilling our mission statement tostudents wherever they live and offering the chance to pursue adegree while maintaining commitments to work and family.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
OPTOMETRY SCHOOL – Open Computing Facility At University Of …
-PCO offers an Accelerated O.D. Program for talented high school students with QR)338, (RC)342, (TS)337, (AA)335 -SCO NBEO Passing Rates (Part I Basic Science): Class of 2007 program -12 different health programs (Vet, Osteopathic, Physical therapy, Nursing, Pharmacy
Scholarships For Freshmen 8-7-12 – | Wayne State College |
Freshmen Scholarships (for high school seniors graduating in 2013) resident rates. Half tuition renewable for 4 years. Amounts vary Amounts vary e www.wsc.edu physical therapy, radiography, or nursing in rural Nebraska.
South Carolina Department Of Disabilities And Special Needs …
This results in a high quality of individual care. B. To maximize acceptance of hand-hygiene products by Health Care Workers (HCWs), occupational therapy and physical therapy through strict adherence to
Given the size of Belen high schools and the rural atmosphere of the community it does not equate that graduation rates are at about the same rate as high In the final analysis, high truancy rates, related services (e.g., physical therapy, speech therapy, etc.), staff development
MEASUREMENTS VARIATIONS IN SCREENING FOR SCOLIOSIS
Same or different investigators with the 2D spinal track generally have well to high reliability. the pupils and the teachers were essential for the acceptance of this voluntary Physical Therapy (Journal of APTA) 68(5), May, pg 838 (abstract).
Kentucky Health Coverage Options Matrix Www.CoverageForAll
Settings, office visits, therapy (physical, occupational, speech), audiology services, related lab and follow-up higher than rates in Kentucky Access, or have a qualified high-cost pre-existing conditions. Or, 2)
BEDFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
In addition to educational services we provide vision and hearing services, occupational and physical therapy, (Adjusted Pass Rates) Middle and high schools will notify students who qualify for summer SOL test administration.
MINUTES AUGUST 23, 2012 Ms. Jean Quinn Vice-President Mr …
Acknowledgement and acceptance of financial reports and budget transfers as printed. See attached list of rates and services approving a contract between the Wantagh School District and New York Physical Therapy & Wellness in
Physical Education For Physical Activity And The Learning …
But then this raises the interesting point that the goal is a high level of competence in physical activity i.e. an It is a short step from schools using physical education to identify star performers unfinished and to be ameliorated through physical therapy (circuit training
Response rates of 53% and 12% were seen respectively. The Kaiser Permanente Physical Therapy Clinics at the Baldwin Park, Fontana, Lomita, Provide exercise training and fitness counseling at one of four schools Downey Unified School District in their Cyberobics exercise classes.